The books I read in 2018
Diego Peralta / over 3 years ago
2 min read • ––– views
If you’re looking for ideas about how to build a better company, you can’t go wrong with these two:
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work, by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson.
- Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness, by Frederic Laloux and Ken Wilber.
Do you want to learn how to sell great products and how to create a great marketing strategy? The folks at Intercom are doing a great job on that and they recently released a series of books, I highly recommend you to start with one of these:
For the last 4 years I’ve been dealing with some situations that lead me to extreme anxiety. Cannabis used to help me on this until it didn’t. Thankfully I found this book which I’ll never get tired to recommend:
- The Wisdom of Insecurity: A Message for an Age of Anxiety, by Alan W. Watts.
Ever wondered how the hell the human species got to the point of where we are now? This book is a walk-through of 100,000 years of history:
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, by Yuval Noah Harari.
Last but not least, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is a topic which fascinates me. I’ve listened to all Andreas talks and Q&As (I mentioned one on a previous post) so I decided to read his books:
- The Internet of Money, by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
- Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies, by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
That’s it! There is a huge list of books I’d love to read next year, you can follow me on Goodreads if you are curious about what’s on it.
Subscribe to the newsletter
You can join here and I'll notify you whenever I publish a new post.
- subscribers – 1 issue